1. We need multilingual voice over services. What material do we need to provide you?2. Can you provide sample voices?
Please provide us with script, audio, video files (if any) and technical specifications of voice
Yes, female or male voices in Chinese, Japanese and other Asian languages are available
3. How do you deliver the recorded audio files?
The audio files in .wav, .mp3 etc. are usually large in size. We can deliver the final files by
FTP or CD-ROM, depending on your specific requirements.
4. Have you successfully carried out L10N of multimedia and/or audio? Please detail
Yes, we have much experiences in multimedia localization. We are able to offer turnkey
solution for multimedia l10n projects, including the localization of all video, audio and Flash
files. Our voice over services support Mandarin, Korean, Japanese and other East Asian
languages. Our served clients include IBM, SAP, Apple, Alcatel and Cypress etc.. Details
can be found at www.ITworld.com. Voice samples are available once request.
5. Do you provide subtitling service? Which languages do you support?
Yes, we can provide you professional subtitling and disc recording services. We support
Chinese,Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian and other Asian languages,
as well as French, Spanish, Turkish and other European languages.
6. Which subtitling formats do you support?
We support a variety of popular formats such as AVI, DAT, MOV, MPEG, QuickTime and Real, etc.